Saturday, July 23, 2011

Folter Full Black Corset Beater Women's Tank


Headed by renown designer, Agnes Tegyan, Folter Clothing is quickly becoming one of the up and coming top brands in the alternative clothing genre. With a varied and unique style of clothing, the Folter Line is pretty friggin sexy! Found in boutiques around the world, their edgy style is a unique addition for these shops, and is continually proving itself as a counter culture icon.

Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
Super Sexy Top
By DogLady
This top came very quickly and I was so excited to recieve it! I ordered a small, and typically in "wife beater" tank tops, a Small stretches enough to fit my chest. This top is a little less stretchy so I recommend getting a size bigger than you would normally wear if you have a larger chest. It's really tight and I'm going to try to exchange it for a size up just for my own comfort. Otherwise this top is incredibly cute and sexy and I can't wait to wear it!!

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
True to size
By Mary A.D.
This tank top is true to size. I ordered a medium black one and it fits perfectly, just like in the picture. I wish the material was better quality but overall it has an interesting design and even if it doesn't stretch much, the back string can be easily adjusted if needed.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Love it!
By Bizzy33
I love this sexy tank top. I ordered it in small. I weigh 97 lbs and am a full 32A/small 32B and it fits perfectly. It can be worn with another tank top under it, but I usually like to wear it with one of those nu-bra's that just stick to your boobs because it is even sexier with no straps showing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...